We here at Dremus Appliance Repair Services, are a locally owned and operated business specializing in appliance service and repair in Hanover area. We care as much about the quality of our work as you care about your home. Please do call us today at (443)-538-5142 to schedule your appointment for your repair.
Dremus Appliance Repair in Hanover can handle any job big or small. We provide a wide range of all appliance repairs and Installation. We repair all make and model, all high end appliances including Samsung, True Refrigerator, Subzero, Wolfe, KitchenAid, Jenn-air, Viking, Lg, Whirlpool, GE, Maytag, Frigidaire, Amana, and many more.
We are leading experts in Appliance repair in Hanover and we have been in the industry for over 10years.The benefit to you, is that you can work with experienced Professionals technician in all appliances and HVACs’.
Here is what we fix:
Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Range Oven, Dishwashers. Ice maker, Microwaves, Exhaust fan, Trash compactor, Wine Storage, Stove, HVACs’, and many more.
Most common problems:
- KitchenAid refrigerator defrost drain clogged.
- GE Refrigerator not cooling properly.
- Subzero Refrigerator won’t come on.
- Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Leaking water.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator not cooling.
- Refrigerator Ice maker not working.
- Whirlpool refrigerator won’t dispense ice.
- Refrigerator freezing food.
- LG Refrigerator not cooling
- Samsung Refrigerator leaking water.
Washer and Dryer:
- Kenmore dryer drum not turning.
- Dryer makes noise
- Dryer making loud noise.
- Dryer not heating properly.
- Whirlpool dryer not heating.
- Samsung Dryer take too long to dry
- LG dryer not heating.
- Washer won’t drain
- Samsung Washer won’t spin
- Kenmore washer door won’t lock.
- Whirlpool washer leaking water.
- Samsung dryer won’t start.
Range, Stove, Oven:
- Whirlpool Range burners spark all the time
- Broil won’t come on.
- Samsung Oven temperature not accurate.
- Jenn-Air range oven won’t turn on.
- Stove burner won’t light.
- Kenmore Range surface element won’t’ turns off.
- Range vent hood lights or fan not working
- Viking Oven is dangerously hot to the touch
- Oven fan keeps running.
- Whirlpool bake element not working at all.
Dishwasher: Samsung Dishwasher won’t drain, dishwasher won’t fill, dishwasher clogged, Dishwasher won’t dry dishes, Dishwasher won’t latch, Dishwasher not cleaning, Dishwasher overflowing.
At Dremus Appliance Repair in Hanover, we make sure we take care of our clients to ensure that you receive the best and highest quality service. We fix it right on the spot. Our service is 100% guarantee and 90 days warranty for parts and labor and if we can’t fix, we will refund your money.
We accept all major credit cards.